Re: A Trip to Area 51

Message posted by owlbeemoth on August 04, 2009 at 3:11:09 PST:

Thanks Joerg!

Its possible yr right! In the article I write about the possibilities of flares. It occurred after the takeoff of a jet-like vessel and was sparkler like.

What I wonder is why hasn't someone taped with a good camera and posted this flare - light show effect on the net? Its a fairly huge fantastic display if that's what it is...and yes I am kicking myself for no binoculars, to be honest I didn't think i would see anything out there.

I never said it was a alien aircraft and I don't think it was Red Flag week.

Hears what I wrote about the possibility of flares.

"I’m going to play my own best devils advocate here and say it might have been flares. That they were using flares to hide some new experimental aircraft that they are working on. Except one thing… Did they get these flares from Hogwarts Academy of Sky Magic? Flares that can bend the surrounding airspace into a huge disorienting display for ones sense of sight? Or maybe the U.S. Army has figured a way to displace the airspace activity in another way….??? My friend who witnessed this with me lived her entire life around Edwards Air Force Base in South California and has seen many varying jet maneuvers over her home including giant flares being shot from them and the ground and says this was nothing similar to anything she had ever seen. Not even close."

In Reply to: Re: A Trip to Area 51 posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 03, 2009 at 22:08:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]