Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data

Message posted by Hankmann on August 02, 2009 at 21:44:39 PST:

Again I must relate my views on what "UFO" is. It is just that, Unidentified Flying Object. It is NOT something a being from another planet travels on. If it were, it would be identified !

Pretty sure everyone that posts or visits here has seen at least 1 full documentary on "UFO"s(alien transports) and everyone has their own opinions on life in the universe. The one thing that draws me here is the fact that data is filtered to keep out the fuzzy, unknown, "OMG, it's ET !" pictures and threads.

This being said, I am sure Joerg would have zero problem leaving a thread live if it contained a picture of an aircraft that was fuzzy so long as the thread pertained to credible facts, not "black triangles 20 miles long in the night sky".

As matter of fact, I have posted a thread about a "UFO" crash landing site around Needles and it was not taken down. I feel one reason is the information I posted in the thread stating that I wanted to know not because I thought ET went down, but because something hit the Earth, and I would like to research more about what did.

It's the context more than the content and I feel the DLR team does a superb job with this site. Last thing we need is for DLR to be viewed as an "out there" site. I like the credible rep. it has.

Keep it up DLR !

In Reply to: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data posted by vince white on August 02, 2009 at 17:45:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]