Re: Which program to properly view A51 DVD?

Message posted by Tangolima on July 11, 2009 at 18:44:26 PST:

I'll take a stab at this, at least from what I am using. As Joerg mentioned, it takes some horsepower.

At home I am running a dual-processor motherboard and a 512MB video card using PhotoShop Elements 5.0 to view the DVD with. At work I have two P4 machines, but neither of them has the system memory, or the 512MB of video memory that I have at home. One of them will load the DVD into PS Elements 5.0 that I have on that machine, but my second work machine on which I have ACDSee 9.0 won't load it, and I tried GIMP and XnView, and neither of them would load the file either. I don't think the video card on that machine has much video memory. The one machine that I have at work that will load the file does have a 256MB of video memory and 3GB of system memory. I'm not sure of what the minimum system requirements are to load it, but hope that this info helps a little. I'm sure there are others on here that may be able to provide some help as well.

In Reply to: Which program to properly view A51 DVD? posted by AFFTC on July 11, 2009 at 16:50:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]