New Satellite Image

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 16, 2009 at 18:22:36 PST:

Here is a list of our members who, with their donations, helped fund the new Area 51 Satellite Image:

Hank, Jeff, Chuck, The Skunk, Matt R, Eric, Alex, Tangolima, Theran, Jim W, Johnny, Alan, Peter, Matt W, Marcus, Zipper, Ryan, Jim H, Iain, John, Haydn, Les, Juergen, Frank, Dave, Stan, Gerry, Chris, NoOne, Joe, 1313

I am expecting three more donations in the mail from:

Tim, Andre, Jim Bob

A big Thank You to you all, for making this possible! With your help we have more than enough funds to cover the cost for a new .5 Meter resolution image (which is four times the resolution of our 2007 image). I will use the excess funds for a purpose that I would prefer not to discuss at this time, but I am sure you all will approve.

I don't have a lot of control over when the image will be taken, but based on our 2007 image I would expect to have the image within he next 8 weeks. I will post an update as soon as I can.

Again, thank you all for your support, and for your patience. I am sure you all are just as curious to see the image as I am...

Of course, for all our readers, clips of certain areas of interest will be posted on this web site as well.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]