Re: Favorite stories from the past! Who believes this story?

Message posted by Robert on June 10, 2009 at 13:22:48 PST:

I agree completely. The Freeman story is just another fascinating part of the Area 51 puzzle. I am sort of leaning to believing that he did it. I appreciate the info on his past. His past sort of makes me think he would be the type of person to risk his life and seriously break the law truing to find an artifact in the restricted zone. I am not sure how many straight and narrow law abiding citizens would attempt this type of adventure. Lets say there was the wreckage of a plane within the restricted zone that you desparately wanted to see, is there any circumstance that would lead you to enter the restricted zone without authorization? I am sure many have been tempted, but how many would actually try it? I certainly wouldn't, but I have never been involved in a hoax, taken something from a National Park back to my house, or anything of the sort! I would be an incredible adventure and I would love to hear about it and see the pictures if somebody did do it! I definitely think if could be done. I don't believe a person would be detected at night along the trail he supposedly followed. Maybe if I didn't have a family and a career it might be worth it???

In Reply to: Re: Favorite stories from the past! Who believes this story? posted by Peter Merlin on June 10, 2009 at 12:47:29 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]