Re: Somewhat Semi-Related Rant

Message posted by Hankmann on April 19, 2009 at 23:11:25 PST:

Being new to posting on here, I hope I don't offend anyone's beliefs. But I'd like to share mine.

Area 51 is most likely a test facility. No UFOs per-say exist there or probably anywhere on Earth. Why would a uber-intelligent race be willing to submit to the United States in keeping a low profile? Or how would such a race that figured out how to travel millions of light years suddenly crash in the last 10,000 miles(Roswell)?

I would love for Area 51 to be all or some of what it is said to be, but I rather doubt it is. Even to have it be a modern day white-sands or Wright Patterson test site is almost out of the question also.

But, as we all know, if no-one comes and proves to us what is out, then anything can be out there. And even sometimes when we see the proof, and it falls short of what we believe, then they have not shown us all.

Area 51 has become so entrenched in society that it will never be fully explored or answered. Even if the powers that be came out of it one day and grabbed some random people for an all access tour with full photo and video access, there would still be areas of the base missed or purposely not given access to.

I don't know if I have ranted off topic too much, but overall that is what I believe Area 51 to be, it's whatever the individual believes it to be. Who can PROVE otherwise?

Thanks for your time !

In Reply to: Re: Somewhat Semi-Related Rant posted by Natonstan on April 19, 2009 at 1:59:50 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]