Re: Somewhat Semi-Related Rant

Message posted by Daniel McLaughlin on April 19, 2009 at 4:12:30 PST:

RuBBa_cHiKiN... That name rocks!! Bob Lazar started the UFO thing and I thought his story was quite compelling, but he has also been shown to be what... Full of it?? Then theres David Adair. Big name in the aerospace industry and a big story to tell about area 51 look him up on youtube and draw your own conclusions. I've watched video of lights doing the classic zig, zag, stop, then 90 degree turn, up, down, and another zag. Several different vids actually, and all shot looking into "the box" at A-51. As for the giraffes?? They are the brains behind all of this technology! the problem is that because of their physical limitations they can't hold tools and fabricate designs or proof of concept vehicles. And theres only 327 of them at the facility not 9000!
Hey that was funny!! C'mon everybody lighten up and live a little............ Ya gotta wonder though, why do they still fly the U-2 when we all know about Gary Powers incident over Russia in what 1962?? HE WAS SHOT DOWN!! The blackbird was never brought down by enemy fire. It was locked up several times and fired upon many more. But she was just too high, and too fast. Now what replaced that outstanding machine?? Don't tell me satellites... Not when China can shoot them down. The DoD would never put all their eggs in one basket and rely solely on satellites. So what replaced the SR-71?? Only the giraffes know, and from the last report they're not talking!!

In Reply to: Somewhat Semi-Related Rant posted by RuBBa_cHiKiN on April 19, 2009 at 1:24:34 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]