Somewhat Semi-Related Rant

Message posted by RuBBa_cHiKiN on April 19, 2009 at 1:24:34 PST:

Hey, guys! It's been a bit of a while since I've been back on here, but I always love seeing the latest happenings and news stories on one of my favorite sites.

Anyway, I guess I kinda had something I wanted to just get out, and I figured that you guys would understand the best. I'm not trying to start anything, but I just kinda wanted to get this off my chest.

It just seems to me that to those who believe that Groom Lake AFB (as I like to call it, I don't exactly know of it's proper name) is supposedly the ultimate UFO conspiracy hotspot, their proof argument is almost always the same. They argue that since it's so heavily guarded, and that we can't find out what's really in there, that there MUST be some form of UFO technology at the base. However, there's plenty about that argument that's rather invalid. Using the same argument, they could be hiding over 9000 giraffes there, and because they hide everything and won't let us in, that means they MUST be hiding over 9000 giraffes at Area 51! I mean, there's plenty of things that we know are there, and there's also plenty of things we know are not there. But there's also plenty that we don't know may be there or not. However, you can't draw a conclusion to what is there, simply because the government won't tell you what's there or not. A perfect example for the unknown is christmas presents that you're not supposed to open until christmas. You can shake the box all you want, but you never know for sure what's in there because you can't unwrap it. It may very well be a fire truck. It may also very well be a banana. But you can never know for sure until christmas morning, and it may very well be something completely different than your conclusion. Same deal with Groom Lake. There's still plenty we don't know about it, and there's plenty they could very well be hiding there, but until we know for sure what it is, it's wrong to jump to any sort of conclusions without doing proper research.

I know very well that plenty of you guys have done your research, and that's the main reason why such an informative website like this one exists. And dreamlandresort.com has been my main place to go for anything A51-related, because I know that you guys know your stuff. I guess it just kinda bugs me how this whole UFO conspiracy thing has gotten rather out of hand, due to uninformed people making bandwagon assumptions on the unknown.

Anyway, I hope I didn't take up too much of your internets. Have a good night!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]