Re: Super Couple see UFO at Area 51

Message posted by Daniel McLaughlin on April 16, 2009 at 15:20:39 PST:

Wow this little item sure stirred up the honey pot... I guess I'll put my 2 cents in and maybe we can all put this to rest. Does it bother me when people all around the world (even our own) disrespect our flag?? It disgusts me to no end, and I would love to call in a seal team and pop melons!! But let us remember that this is still America, The one and only place on this planet where much blood has been spilled for the freedoms we have. That includes freedom of expression. And as terrible and hard to accept as it is, our servicemen and women are also defending the lives and rights of those knuckleheads who choose to express themselves in ways we find intolerable!! That's what makes America so great!! And I respect Joerg for making the decision to keep it posted, because I'm not so sure I could have done the same thing. And Ron, I'm sorry you had to take so much flak. I enjoyed hearing that activity like that has recently happend. That so totally rocks. let's put this to rest and get back on track. And please... If you feel as though you need to respond, hit me up at my e-mail. n732qb@hotmail.com God bless America!

In Reply to: Re: Super Couple see UFO at Area 51 posted by Robert on April 16, 2009 at 14:44:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]