Re: Training range chart

Message posted by Daniel McLaughlin on April 05, 2009 at 23:49:53 PST:

Thats just great... I bust my bones all week long and make pretty good money... That is until Uncle Sam takes a bite... I've already paid for half of the installations on groom lake (feels like it) and now THEY want me to pay for a map that costs 0.0012, cents a copy to make??? Wheres the justice?? It took a while for it to sink in but now i know why they spent $700.00 or more a piece on hammers, lightbulbs, and toilet seats. Somebody has to lie while peter robs to pay paul!! And N. korea better re-evaluate there rocket program!! How many people think it was a failure??... How many think we mildly disabled it during the launch phase undetected?? How many think that we deliberatley shot it down but N. korea couldn't transfer data fast enough to pinpoint the problem. If our favorite base has been developing smart space weapons (and they have) we already know the answer............... Don't bite the hand that feeds you!! Thats a global mission statement. N. korea has what they call an inferiority complex. They want to play with the big boys but get slapped down when it comes to put up or shut up!! We didn't shoot it down... It failed all by itself!!! We will save our advanced stuff for real threats. That my friends is why the defense budget is rather large. Just the part they tell us about. Lets let them be so our freedoms can be defended for another 200 + years

In Reply to: Re: Training range chart posted by Hank on April 05, 2009 at 19:46:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]