Re: PLANNIG MISSION TO A-51

Message posted by Daniel McLaughlin on April 03, 2009 at 15:52:09 PST:

Hi Jaycob, I hope your trip to groom lake is a satisfying and exciting adventure. I would also like to offer some advice that you should seriously consider.
If your planning to be there in the next couple of weeks you had better plan on bringing warm clothing, and I mean plan as if your going to ski the swiss alps. your going to be in high elevations from the start and at this time of year I can promise you it will be colder than you might imagine so plan for it!
Take some time and go to the frequently asked questions section of this website and plan your itinerary with the wealth of information available to you from this site if you want to get the most bang for your buck and quite possibly the experience of a lifetime. Trust me when I say you will be in the middle of absolutely no where. PLAN FOR THAT AS WELL!! If something goes wrong you will more than likely be entirely on your own many many miles from anywhere!
And more importantly... Study the maps and information available to you here and familiarize yourself as best you can with the base lay out and boundries you better be aware of if you plan on trying to get close. I can gaurantee you that a run in with base security will not be a pleasant ending to your adventure. Use this site and plan accordingly with an emphasis on having lots of water with you and you will have a great time. Good luck and happy base watching.... Daniel

In Reply to: PLANNIG MISSION TO A-51 posted by Jaycob on April 03, 2009 at 4:46:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]