UFO Hunters Area 51 F-15 - a Silent Eagle?

Message posted by Steve Douglass on March 17, 2009 at 15:20:39 PST:

I couldn't help but notice during the UFO Hunters Area 51 episode the only aircraft they had good video of was an ordinary non-secret aircraft - an F-15 - or so I thought. I couldn't help but be puzzled by its appearance (supposedly) so close to Area 51, which we know is a major no-no.

I reasoned either:

1: A Red Flag pilot got lost and wandered into the box.
If so the pilot was no probably cleaning latrines with his tongue at Shemya, AK or:

2. An F-15 was called in because they were reacting to the UFO Hunters presence - but not likely since Groom has Black Hawks tasked for that mission or:

3. The UFO Hunters crew shot video of an F-15 (not inside Area 51 airspace) but flying inside one of the Nellis ranges (or the Sally Corridor) and not having much else to show for their efforts, (except some video of an unidentified blinking light) so they decided to include it in their show.

Side note: IMHO the unidentified light (supposedly dropping down on A-51) looked suspiciously like a tumbling LEO satellite than anything extraterrestrial.

Be I digress.

Be that what it may, it could very well be that the UFO Hunters did photography a secret stealthy aircraft and didn't even realize it.

What they understandably deduced was a F-15 dispatched to keep an Eagle Eye (pun intended) on them may be in actuality be Boeing's new stealth F-15 "Silent Eagle" that was revealed today.

See attached link.

-Steve Douglass

Attached link: Stealth Eagle?

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]