Re: UFO Huners Area 51 episode

Message posted by jklier on February 26, 2009 at 10:44:35 PST:

Those guys on UFO Hunters are about as far from serious researchers as a kindergarten class.

I watched their episode on the UFO sightings in Stephenville Texas since I drive through there quite often. They cited newspaper accounts of a UFO in the area back in the late 1800's that knocked over a windmill. They made it up to be a big unexplained mystery. I was curious and went searching for the original article. I found it, and also found they COMPLETELY ignored the fact that the newspaper reported that this "UFO" was an experimental balloon that some rich fellow was taking cross country. All they did was pick and choose quotes from the article that made their story line more mysterious.

That show is good entertainment but I wouldn't go looking for the truth or serious research from the hosts on it. It's unfortunate that you get someone respected and knowledgable like Peter on there and they still can't do it right.

In Reply to: UFO Huners Area 51 episode posted by Robert on February 25, 2009 at 23:15:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]