White Bus

Message posted by Layover on February 17, 2009 at 17:42:43 PST:

I have a co-worker from Baltimore who has always had a fascination with the topic. We met in LV for a concert and I took him up. Stopping for a KILLER chili burger at whatever that diner is in Alamo. Scouted a little south and west of Coyote Peak. Time was tight. But were able to walk up to the line and not see anything Cammo-like. On the other hand, that strikes me as an area that's under electronic surveillance mostly. It was pretty rugged.

Coming back through Alamo at about 7, I detoured and showed him where the bus was parked. Dave had a fascinating observation. The Janet Terminal in LV is like Ft. Knox. (I'm digging the new cherry-picker guard shack)But this thing is just sitting there.

On the long drive back, he starts talking about the nanny cam they have. Time operated. Records a few hours. Tiny little thing. He wanted to, seriously, next time, go over to the bus about midnight, ducttape one under the front bumper so the pinhole cam is just under the lip, set the timer for when the bus hits GLR every day, come back the next night and retrieve it. Bumpy? Absolutely. But you'd also get your first vid from INSIDE the complex. (Dave drinks)(A lot)

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]