Re: Potential subject for discussion

Message posted by Frank Stamm on January 17, 2009 at 11:40:07 PST:

Several years ago in the late 90s Todd (aka Trouble) and I where in Mr Budgets Ford Ranger on a very cold full moon Feb eve near the top of the paved portion of Tempiute Road. At aprox 2300 we saw the three lights on a craft floating near the rolling hills and the back gate, then after they went out we saw them again as it traveled east towards the Medlin Ranch. The lights stayed on for only a few seconds and in the second view the full moon reflected off the top. I believe it was a lighter than airship. It could move pretty quickly to get from point a to point b then hover. At first we thought we saw Mr ET but after thinking the sighting thru, resolved it was an airship. A few years later I read of similar sightings in that time frame. I filed a sightings report in the ALeInn book. On a recient visit the report was still in the book. If anyone is in Rachel and they can correct my memory, please do. Hope this sheds some (moon) light on the subject.

In Reply to: Re: Potential subject for discussion posted by Lou on January 16, 2009 at 13:28:43 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]