Re: Potential subject for discussion

Message posted by Lou on January 16, 2009 at 13:28:43 PST:

Thanks Joerg nice pics on the above threads & that is a substantial amount of concrete heading in should accounts hold true.

The reason of my inquiry with the stealth blimps comes from someone I know having had a strange encounter. This happened in the central Texas area during Oct 07. This being a few months before the Stephensville flap. To cutoff the flaming from others ......no one is claiming paranormal here.

He said at one moment he saw what appeared to be 2 'hockey puck' shaped blimps hovering without making any noise & then gone like that. His guess was they were somewhere in the range of 6 - 8' high & having a circumference of around 30'. They were no more then 200 yards from the highway in the so called hill country here. There are quite a few military bases in this part of the country. It has occurred to us that something of that sort would have military / intelligence gathering capabilities beyond comprehension.

We have known of the speculation with the larger blimps & know the corelation between them & what many may call unusual. We just have not found anything on this in regards to a smaller scale vehicle that could have implications & advancements that we think would be incredible.

I would have divulged more in my earlier post but wanted to test the waters on this subject - in light of what someone else related to the moon being full recently :)

Has anyone else come across any info, speculation or potential witness to something like this?

In Reply to: Re: Potential subject for discussion posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 16, 2009 at 11:15:35 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]