Re: Missile Defence Shield [ Not necesarily so magoo ]

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on August 24, 2001 at 1:04:50 PST:

The missle defense shield is exactly that defensive in nature Never mind the the fact that haarp exists and could and would be used for a real shield, the majority of the Black project stuff is designed as far as can be categorized into two groups offensive and reconnissance and maybe a third category Non-lethal warfare.

Of the black aircraft and shall I say possibly spacecraft i.e. saucer shaped, seen so far at 51 and in the vicinity. Are strike and definitly high speed observation both manned and unmanned. The bottom line is this there will be always be a need for higher, faster, deadlier. The missle defence shield will be a different program and probably a front for something else too boot!

The latest I have heard which is probably old hat for you, is the former X-33 space shuttle replacement built by lockheed known as "venture star" will be developed into a highspeed and response weapon's system platform for tactical nuclear strike. Similar to the famed pumpkin seed design of hypersonic speed, tactical nuclear strike weapons delivery platform.

In the years ahead, if the chi-com's don't attack or WW3 isn't started in the middle east, there will be advanced design's being evaluated and an area to fly them like groom, not only for research but eval-ops and combat eval-ops like red flag !. Bottm line magoo I disagree with your analysis that the missle defence shield will stop black project stuff at 51!. Not likely now or in the future!.

In Reply to: Missile Defence Shield posted by Magoo on August 23, 2001 at 23:59:42 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]