Re: Let's start over with this Flyng wing thing

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 04, 2009 at 10:18:02 PST:

Thank you for looking at it as an eye-opener, and for not being offended. Unfortunately that happens all too often. Don't blame your friends. I know folks a lot smarter than me who firmly believe in UFOs.

You ask, what is it about Groom that attracts so much attention. I think it is what I like to call Freedom of Imagination (I am sure most of our readers will get the reference). Since there is no way to prove or dis-prove any theory, it inevitably attracts the outlandish tales, and those fascinated by them. In fact, although I can not prove it, I am convinced that many of these stories are launched on purpose to muddy the waters and to hinder genuine efforts to find out what really goes on at Groom.

Finally, a word of warning. This site, as well as many others, is monitored by certain agencies. While we do everything we can to protect the privacy of our posters, we have no control over the internet. If certain powers were interested enough, it would be a very simple exercise for them to identify your friends.

In Reply to: Re: Let's start over with this Flyng wing thing posted by Nelson on January 04, 2009 at 7:45:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]