Re: Very Interesting Job Posting Out of Marana Az

Message posted by Matthew Ruch on December 27, 2008 at 6:52:53 PST:

I can almost guarantee that job posting is for Evergreen, as they don't require anything other than mil experience on Apaches, no formal schooling or certifications other than just basic experience.

A while back, I was looking into EG&G as a legitimate career as I am an A&P mechanic, and they had a posting on their own corporate website for an A&P job at TTR, but that is no longer posted but a very similar posting is currently up for the predator program at indian springs directly for EG&G...see the attached link...

The differences are striking between the two...the requirements for the indian springs job are as follows

Minimum Requirements : This position is contingent upon contract award.

High School Graduate or equivalent.

Must have completed military or vocational technical school curriculum or AA in relevant discipline.

Five years experience in aircraft maintenance/repair. Experience with internal combustion engines highly desired. MUST HAVE RECENT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.

FAA A&P license and current security clearance of secret or higher; otherwise, must be able to gain/maintain an interim clearance of secret before starting work. MUST HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE.

Just wanted to through this one into the pot for further thought...

Matt

Attached link: A&P Mechanics Job at Indian Springs

In Reply to: Very Interesting Job Posting Out of Marana Az posted by Viper on December 27, 2008 at 0:03:41 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]