OFF TOPIC: On Monday will all hell break loose?

Message posted by Jake on September 27, 2008 at 14:58:29 PST:

Read this on a message board today. Thoughts? A little nervous. Long-time lurker here. I know a lot of you guys are tied into the military and might have some rational advice. Thanks in advance.

FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND LOVED ONES:

As I write this it is Saturday, September 27 and I regret to tell you that on Monday all hell is going to break loose. President Bush, Treasury Secretary Paulson, and Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke pushed hard for Congress to act this past week because they knew that the last hour of trading on Friday is the “quadruple witching hour.” During that hour contracts for stock index futures, stock index options, stock options, and single stock futures (SSF) all expire.

Quadruple witching hours occur only four times each year, on the third Friday of every March, June, September, and December. Bush, Paulson, and Bernanke knew that if a solution was not found by close of business Friday, the markets would plummet starting in Asia on Sunday night, EST. With all the options and futures having now expired, the market is free to “correct” itself.

Sadly, the time has passed. Congress has failed to act and the quadruple witching hour has taken place. There is no bailout. If our last hope, Congress getting a Bill passed by Sunday evening, does not happen, we should expect hell to come as the Asian markets open and the “correction” hits.

Expect a severe, fast, downward spiral. Worldwide economic calamity beginning Sunday in Asia and spiraling out-of-control within a week or so. Two weeks tops. If I am right – and I hope that I am not – the world will see a financial catastrophe that will make the Great Depression seem like a walk in the park.

Here is what I suggest all of you do this weekend; If you have not gotten out of the markets already, it’s too late. The only thing you can try to do now is prepare for the fallout of the worldwide economic collapse. Get yourself canned foods, enough to feed your family for a month or two. Buy a 50lb bag of rice and oatmeal. You can use rice as a bed for the canned foods for lunch and dinner for oatmeal or breakfast. You may also want to grab honey and brown sugar and dry milk powder to mix with water.

If you do not already have a gravity-fed water filter, get one.

If you do not yet own guns to protect yourself and your family with, try to buy one this weekend. If you already own guns, get ammunition. You will likely need to defend yourself as civil unrest will begin quickly. Local and State police will be overwhelmed and 9-1-1 will not be any help to you.

The supermarkets will run out of food fast. Roving savages will quickly realize you are hungry and come for your food and provisions. The cities will become nightmares within days and, once emptied of food, starved, scared, and angry inhabitants will begin to scour the suburbs.

Get together with your neighbors and form neighborhood defense teams. Get Family Radio Service walkie-talkies or CB radios and have them all set to a specific channel. If trouble comes, everyone in your neighborhood must respond and use deliberate force to restore order.

I hope this information is a help to you. Good luck and God bless the United States of America.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]