Re: Border incident on Groom Lake Road INDEED

Message posted by KRUSHER on August 16, 2001 at 17:01:00 PST:

Indeed Lucky. Bet they didnt see the photo gear.
Also please note that it wasn't long ago when yuo folk had a very unpleasant experience with that independent fool trying to run you all over. Perhaps this is their way of trying to make amends for that, although I'm confident no one on the base side had any previous knowledge of the intent or actions of the independent regenade trying to discourage you folk from hanging out along the external perimeter.

Perhaps they had a kinder shift commander on duty.
Certainly in these days of contrived trerrorist activities, I would not encourage anyone else to attempt the same. I know I would be inclined to detain you at least to photograph and run a set of fingerprints through NCIC and NCIS before anything else including just letting you go merrily on your way.
In fact, in most federal installations, its the minimum
required and not an option. Don't try that at Camp David, nor the River Entrance to the Pentagon, SWFP
Bangor Submarine Base, Washington nor at Mount Weater Purcellville, Virginia.... any of those and you may have a piece or more of you missing . . . .

In Reply to: Re: Border incident on Groom Lake Road posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 13, 2001 at 21:22:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]