Re: Intercepts Newsletter Archive

Message posted by Jason on September 17, 2008 at 15:06:25 PST:

I found this to be a good read. Thank you. Ive only read the November 92 so far but found it rather interesting. I found it interesting that after 16 years nothing more is known about area 51 and the projects there. I guess Im alittle surprised that after such a long time there is nothing in the way of information, meaning people today still talk about a "manta" or a "TR3a" or Aurora or some other high speed planes that no ones had seen or pictured. Im sorry I guess Im just a little dissapointed that nothing over the last 16 years had really been learned about the testing and what not that goes on there. The questions we had back then are the same as the questions and speculation we have now. New buildings but no info. I guess Im wondering is this because less people are interested in area 51 now versas then??? Less people talking and opening up and posting what they have hear or what they know??? Im not trying to come across as hostile, Ive been visiting this site for years. Probably close to the time this website launched. Im just surprised at what litle is really known. It seems like more info and credible info was available back then, I dont know. Sorry for my rant.

In Reply to: Intercepts Newsletter Archive posted by Steve Douglass on September 16, 2008 at 8:16:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]