Re: Possible Rachel Film Project

Message posted by Joe on August 30, 2008 at 11:17:21 PST:

Chad,

I live in Park City and am willing to be interviewed on camera.

Have visited the A51 area more than a dozen nights over the last 10 years or so.

Will be back there sometime around Nov 7 to 11. Usually spend a night or two in the desert on the way to or from conferences in the Las Vegas area. (Am going to the one Ryan Woods puts on in Vegas each November, related to UFOs -- both black military and ETish.)

I'm also an amateur documentary film maker -- mostly about visits to Mongolia and Scouting. Working on one about the total solar eclipse I just saw on August 1st this year, and another restoring a 30 minute, B&W silent movie about Scouting shot in 1929.

I'm also running for the US Congress as the Libertarian Candidate in Utah's First District (you may be able to vote for me). Among other things I am calling on Congress to pass legislation to protect whistle blowers, especially those within black programs, involving waste, fraud, criminal behavior, and yes, anything ET related.

(Much of that is motivated by friends I've known in NASA or the military who have told me they wish they could talk about some things they feel are very important, but can't due to secrecy contracts and oaths.)

Joe
www.BuchmanForCongress.com

In Reply to: Possible Rachel Film Project posted by CLNelsen on August 29, 2008 at 22:07:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]