Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft - Irony

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 25, 2008 at 11:43:45 PST:

Completely agreed. People looking for answers to actual sightings of Black Projects are always welcome here at DLR. Unfortunately we don't always have the answer, but that is one of the primary reasons why I started this forum almost 10 years ago.

You are right: Just like the UFO (as in "ET") nuts give Area 51 research a bad reputation, the many exaggerated, mis-interpreted or simply made-up sightings of Black Projects take away from the credibility of the few good ones.

As for your sighting, I am sure you have talked to people much more knowledgeable than me. If they don't have an answer, I can't even begin to offer an explanation. If the aircraft had USAF markings it must have been in, or close to, operational status back then. Since it still has not been declassified, it (or a successor based on it) may still be in service. To have such an asset use a remote base with all the needed infrastructure would make sense.

In Reply to: Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft - Irony posted by Roadeye on June 25, 2008 at 7:52:43 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]