Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft

Message posted by Roadeye on June 23, 2008 at 11:44:51 PST:

It's a pretty sad commentary on the state of people in the world today when a person in Wales who sees something strange in the sky and passes on his impressions of it can be greeted with words such as nonsense...fiction...etc.
While someone on this side of the world can post this:

"Around 10:30 am yesterday morning, I was looking toward the base through a small window mounted spotting scope and saw what looked like an odd-shaped white cloud moving from south to north, just above the ridgeline to the south of the Medlin ranch. I couldn't see it without the spotting scope. It was roughly triangular in shape, but uneven, and shifted to look more like the tail section of a airplane, or perhaps the space shuttle (for a moment I thought it was one of the shuttles). Then it appeared to do a banked U turn, reversing direction, the underside appeared black with three copper colored, very bright lights underneath and it quickly descended below the ridgeline."

And be greeted with things such as "nice trip report" etc., and recieve open minded ideas and discussion about what he has seen with no evidence of ridicule or criticism in sight.

No offence to the person who posted his trip report...
I read it with interest and was happy to see it.

What I'm trying to point out is the difference in receptions both reports received.

Does anybody else see the irony here?

Just my two cents

Roadeye

In Reply to: Re: Welsh Police Spot "unusual" craft posted by Mrmoose on June 20, 2008 at 11:41:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]