Re: Just have to ask this.

Message posted by Roadeye on May 29, 2008 at 13:28:53 PST:

These are all very valid and well put points.
However...considering the drive of the U.S. Military/Industrial complex, during the past four decades anyway. And considering the vast sums of money being allocated to keep it happy...I still find it hard to believe that the end result is really only three or four significant new airplanes.
I realize that a lot of work is being done with technology demonstrators...and I guess, at the end of the day, that's what I was getting at.
I, for one, understand that the idea of "secret squadrons" etc...is highly unlikely and borderline rediculous in this day and age....but, back to my question.
"Where are the tech demonstrators etc being tested and why aren't more of them being spotted by people like you good folks?"
The evidence that they exist is overwhelming when you lump it all together.
Yet...people seem to be content with stories about UFOs and other myths...instead of looking skyward for the skinny on what I believe is really going on.
That is...exciting and wild new designs, albeit one of a kind etc., made of new materials etc...with even more impressive performance envelopes.
With all of today's technology...no replacement for the SR-71?
You gotta be kidding me.
Of course there is...
Trust me folks...I'm not a conspiercy theorist, just an airplane fanatic that wants to see the new toys.
Where are they?????

In Reply to: Re: Just have to ask this. posted by Robert on May 29, 2008 at 9:20:07 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]