Re: Just have to ask this.

Message posted by Robert on May 29, 2008 at 9:20:07 PST:

I am not sure if anything was used recently against the Iraqi's but I am sure we have many "options" that you an I and anybody on any blog or website do not know about that can be used when needed. At lease I hope my government has military "stuff" the enemy and I are not aware of. I am sure the "tool box" (Colin Powell) is full. The war in Iraq is probably not the best place to demonstrate our most advanced capabilities, but I am sure things have been used we know nothing about -yet. I live approximately 50 miles from the entrance to the Nevada Test Site. While driving along the Highway just past Creech AFB, we passed a sign stating "military exercises in progress". About 20 minutes later all the clocks on our cell phones and the clock in our car went four hours back at once. When we left the area, they returned to normal. How could a clock in the dash of a car turn back four hours and later return to the normal time? I was impressed.

In Reply to: Re: Just have to ask this. posted by JoeinTX on May 28, 2008 at 22:14:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]