Re: WHAT is this aircraft? Seen in california

Message posted by JoeinTX on May 19, 2008 at 22:43:20 PST:

"The guy claims to be fishing at Lake Trinity on the 24th of April. The question should be, did he have fishing license? Did he need one? Were they being issued at that time? Was fishing in the area good or not?..."

I don't think this is material. Some people go fishing and hunting.....and then some people go "fishing and hunting" regardless of the laws or seasons or whatever. I have a weird urge to go Reindeer hunting every December but I don't have to get a license here so it really doesn't matter since I never see them.

"- It is most certainly NOT an SR-71, the SR-71 has a different transition from the forward fuselage to the aft fuselage. Besides the fact that it is also slimmer."

After a lot of gazing and comparing.......this is most definitely an SR-71 shot at range and altitude. This pic is not new and it's not of a new type. I, as an intense viewer of "Black" items and eager to disect any potential candidates, look at this as perfectly excusable. This is an SR-71 at distance and angle from 20 years ago that some crank has rolled-out with a "heat ray" tale with the hope of making a story. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"It is most certainly NOT an SR-71, the SR-71 has a different transition from the forward fuselage to the aft fuselage. Besides the fact that it is also slimmer."

This thing is most definitely an SR-71.....imaging and distortions being the culprit here. The angles are correct.......the planform is concurrent.....the dimensions front-to-back are good.

PLEASE, somebody bring us a pic of something that isn't obvious and provable. Bring us clear and incontovertable evidence of a material object in the sky that isn't easily debunked. IT's really easy, just do it.

Stop hoping and fantasing, do it.

In Reply to: Re: WHAT is this aircraft? Seen in california posted by PresidenToor on May 19, 2008 at 12:24:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]