Re: mothership could be inverted F-22 or JSF -XF-32

Message posted by aaron Johnson on August 02, 2001 at 19:52:19 PST:

As some of you recall, I posted a message about seeing a new design aircraft landing at nellis in late may. I'm pretty sure it was the x-32. Judging by the "object's" wings are not of being bent down. The wings are the slant angle, of leading edge of wing.
i suspect object in question, is an f-22 inverted and looking for some body and had just completed a high G half loop. In looking at the inverted verticals the spacing near the attachment point of said verticals are quite similiar to that of an F-22.

If the object in question was a predator the wings would be bent up, not down. The f-22 proto's have been in operation for some time more than JSF and are probably under going an operational combat testing pahse of some sort if not done already. Also in reading about f-22 from aerospace publications a lot of bugs may have delayed operational combat test phase until now too boot!

Based on my years of aviation experience this is definitly an inverted aircraft as to what type is anybody's guess f-22 most likely, f-18 could be, x-32 maybe!

looking forward to your responses

In Reply to: mothership posted by gary on July 30, 2001 at 21:25:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]