Re: Possible Summer Camping Trip

Message posted by brjohnson on April 05, 2008 at 17:55:04 PST:

We 'camp' just about every year at the inn. The camp spots are ok, but being close to everything in town is fun. Consider going during May. Attend the conference being held their. If you go to the Little A Le Inn website, you can get more info.

Also, consider doing some geocaching. There are acually several in the area. I should know since I have placed some there. We also enjoy ATV'ing around the area as a family. We can spend all day on the other side of the highway from Rachel up and around the tungsten mine road. There are lots of intersting places to see if you are up for some long bumpy rides out in the desert. (please follow common courtesy rules for ATV's).

The whole area is fun, especially if you like to get away from what the world offers such as Disney, etc. Even our great national parks are getting overrun with tourists. So it is great to just be able to get away from people and not worry who is watching you (except for the guards I suppose).

Above all, you can't go wrong for a fun and intersting place to camp. And don't worry about what your friends might think. Let them enjoy 2 hour long waits for space mountain.

In Reply to: Possible Summer Camping Trip posted by Roadeye on April 03, 2008 at 11:34:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]