Looking for Groom lake and Tonopah Military Patches, willing to pay cash. from current to past.

Message posted by Erik on March 07, 2008 at 18:23:19 PST:

Hi Everyone, I am searching for patches and various gang colors from groom or tonopah. I am making a post to offer money(from $5-$30+)for patches from Groom or Tonopah Squadrons, and commortive events, flight testing. I am searching for challenge coins and patches, from Special Project FLTS, G.H.O.S.T Squadron (I know of 3 different patches), operations group, Ops Support Sq, various test squadrons, and other gang colors to help fill in gaps in my collection. I am not looking for infomation behind patches, just patches themselves and challenge coins. If there is any workers, squadron members, current or retired that can help me with my collecting, contact me directly by email.

I enjoy haveing these items and displaying them in my bedroom in frames. I take pride in what I collect, and enjoy the history behind the neat designs.

Please email me directly, Do not post here if you can help me out for reasons. I keep all who can help me confidential.

Thanks for anyone who can help me,
Erik

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]