"Stay Out"

Message posted by Robert on February 27, 2008 at 14:13:04 PST:

All of this talk about emergency landings at area 51 and other strange posts about going into Area 51 serve no useful purpose. I think it is great to discuss info and questions about Area 51, but some things I don't want to know. I am a veteran of Desert Storm and I am thankful that the F117 was not compromised early on in its testing at Area 51. I know that technology such as the F117 saves lives. Our enemies can see Area 51 from above and that is enough. They do not need to see or know what is being done there. Sitting in a gravel lot looking for fast movers in the sky, eating an alien burger, or taking pictures at the border are fine. Those actions don't hurt anything. Trying to cross into restricted areas, digging things up and other activities can potentially harm our National Security. Anyway, if we were given tours, I would probably be disappointed that there are no ET crafts being worked on. I enjoy sitting out there and watching the night skies wondering about what is in there. Rob

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]