Re: Forums In Need Of Upgrade?

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 22, 2007 at 10:55:20 PST:

Well said Andre. I realize that our site design is not as flashy as other sites. It was never intended to be. I developed DLR to provide a place for people interested in Area 51 and Black Projects to come together and share their thoughts. And for those new to the subject to easily find all the information they are looking for. I believe that a good web site should primarily be functional, not pretty. I will gladly leave the flashy crowd to ATS. Those seeking real information will soon figure out where to to come for that. I believe we are #2 in a Google search for "Area 51" for a reason.

That said, I wish all our readers and friends a very Merry Christmas. Thank you all for your support. DLR would nto be what it is today without your help. And I could not agree more with Andres wishes for those who risk their lives every day to keep this country and all of us free and safe. God bless you all...

In Reply to: Re: Forums In Need Of Upgrade? posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on December 22, 2007 at 5:07:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]