Re: peace officers in general --- Excellent Post

Message posted by KRUSHER on July 22, 2001 at 17:33:49 PST:

Excellent post. That was part of the point I was making. I wouldn't anticipate that someone would be shot whether or not they were even brash enough to drive right up the road to their location, then turn immediately around and retreat back across to the "civilian" portion of the access road. However, I still would be cautious of being with 50-100 feet of the perimeter.

I am willing to bet cash money $$ right now that the cammie dudes are sworn special deputies under auspices of the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office. It'd make a lot of sense, particularly in view of the relationship they enjoy with that office.

By the way did you all know that 83% of the entire state of Nevada is federal owned? Is there then any wonder why there would exist special relationships between those involved with security of these several Nevada installations, Groom, Sandia, White Sands, Fallon, etc., and their local civilian law enforcement agencies?

In Reply to: peace officers in general posted by scott on July 22, 2001 at 9:38:04 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]