Re: New Travel Channel Show

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on October 13, 2007 at 22:36:28 PST:

Well, I have to say that the show turned out very different from what I was led to believe. Since it was focused on the old UFO nonsense, most of what I had to say about Area 51 was wasted. Whenever I get contacted to assist with a TV production, I make it very clear that I am not interested in UFOs, and that I am not the guy to talk to about that sort of a production. If the producers choose to ignore that, it seems like wasted time and energy on everyones side.

I wish there was a production that focuses on the real Area 51 and all the fascinating aspects of the Black World. Unfortunately that does not seem to be mainstream enough, so the same old UFO stories are warmed up again and again. Very sad!

To answer your question: No, Area 51 most certainly has not moved. If you look at out updates, the Area 51 timeline and other articles on this site, you can see that the base is very alive, and expanding.

In Reply to: Re: New Travel Channel Show posted by Ghost rider on October 13, 2007 at 21:01:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]