CIA Store

Message posted by Joe on October 02, 2007 at 11:08:09 PST:

It's three or four 8 foot long hotel ballroom type tables covered with A12 Oxcart T-shirts, key chains, coffee mugs, Christmas ornaments, mouse pads, sun glasses, a "spy doll," and, what I found most interesting, some 50 cent coin sized medallions with "You Shall Know the Truth and The Truth Shall Set You Free" on once side, and CIA on the other. Also some A-12 magnets with an typical grey Alien on them (Sorry Hank, I know it's not a "UFO site," -- but there are a few, not many, but a few legitimate intersections here. Someone for some reason, probably humor, but maybe not, put that grey alien on an A-12 magnet that until now was only sold inside the Langley headquarters -- at least according to the lady running the store in Salon A yesterday.) The other store was maybe 1/3rd as big, had some Road Runner T-shirts, hats, space pens, flashlights, and DVDs of interviews with the RR guys. Along the walls were 40 or so biographies of the RR guys, old photos etc.

Hope that helps.

Not sure it's worth a long drive here just for that. She told me she would be open on Wednesday, and perhaps Thursday until noon.

Joe

In Reply to: Re: Roadrunners Reunion posted by dannywho on October 01, 2007 at 22:25:32 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]