Re: Perseids at A51 anyone?

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on July 20, 2007 at 15:18:51 PST:

Sorry Joe but I can't make the meteor shower but I do appreciate the appropriate nostalga about the Apollo moon landings. Not only did I watcha dn remeber the men walking on the moon as it was happeneing, but watched the actual live launch of Apollo 11 and 13. I still have the Apollo 13 media guide that I got at the launch. I would never have thought that that was the zenith of the space program and shortly after we all filled our chests with pride as Americans, the government would cave into the lierals that insisted that the NASA funds that could have had us on Mars by now, would be better spent on social programs. I really don't see the results of that money, but I do see that we have nothing more for the effort of going to the moon than the phrase "we can put a man on the moon but we can't...(fill in the blank)" Yes I remeber watching the dusty footprints being imprinted on the moon very well. Thanks Joe.

In Reply to: Perseids at A51 anyone? posted by Joe on July 20, 2007 at 15:05:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]