Re: ok here is my report -- WOW! I AGREE!

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 19, 2001 at 19:52:05 PST:

WOW!

THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE ALL SAFE !!!

I'm not arguing the point of law with you. I agree. It appears that this individual needs some serious psychiatric help to say the least. However, he still has a right to a fair, speedy, impartial trial, including by a jury of his peers, if he and his attorney elect to go to trial.

Assault, plus reckless endangement ought to be pursued and in addition, federal charges as well for the violation of the group's civil rights on several fronts, PLUS, let the group not forget that assault on a federal peace officer is not a light tap on the wrist either!

I think, though, all said and done, and the charges piled up, the weight will cause the defense attorney
to play the old "let's make a deal" game.

I don't even what to speculate just what deals some of these sharp criminal defense attorneys can negotiate these days, particularly playing their trump card, that this bozo had access to a place not generally acknowledged to exist!

IF they change the venue away from Lincoln County, then you'll know the deal has been struck.

Then, too, the guy can plea "NOLO" and claim brief, temporary moment of blacking out, ie, temporary insanity etc...

6 months? 3 months community service?

Sorry to say sometimes our justice system can really suck, BUT it's better than other systems, until we can invent something better....

It'll be really interesting to see the final outcome.

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST --- R E A L L Y !

Again, really glad you were all SAFE albeit scared out of your wits.

We can agree to disagree but I nor anyone I know would not ever wish harm to befall any of you.

In Reply to: ok here is my report of what happened on june 3rd posted by Aaron Johnson on June 19, 2001 at 3:11:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]