Good to hear from Chuck/Columbia Debris

Message posted by Joe on June 01, 2007 at 16:24:24 PST:

Chuck,

Hope all is well. It's good to see you here, if not in Rachael the last time I was there.

Want to thank you for your kindness in the past (you may remember me as a guy (FCC Commercial First) who spent a day at the translators site with you, and videotaped a point of light flying just above the ridgeline from a campsite just off 375, and who has another friend named Chuck Clark(e) who had a job that caused some confusion with you once upon a time.

I also spent a few days looking for Columbia debris just across the Nevada/Utah border. Did they ever find the landing gear or anything else after the initial searches?
Anyway, I don't know if you remember me or the day or so we spent together, but I sure do. And sure do continue to appreciate your kindness back then.

Hope all is well, and would enjoy knowing how you are, how leaving Rachel was for you, if you're still interested in all the things you once were . . .

In Reply to: Re: Tikaboo Lost posted by Chuck Clark on June 01, 2007 at 9:49:33 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]