Re: LAWBREAKING BASE WORKER ------ Processing AS PROMISED

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on June 16, 2001 at 14:05:42 PST:

Dear Mr. "Spooky_Dogg". I am quite impressed with your information. Although some may say Mr. Spooky_Dogg, "you crack me up", I myself am quite impressed with your knowledge and sometimes even believe that you indeed have some "inside" info.
As you stated, the State of Nevada may already have been asked to freeze public access to the Motor Vehicle records of the accused worker.
Also, exactly as you inferred, both the District Attorney and County Sheriff now seem to be "dilly-dollying" and "stalling" on this case, demonstrating a sudden change of attitude on their part. Initially they were very cooperative. Now it seems that they may have been given some admonition from "somewhere" not to cooperate with us for a period of time on this matter. In the meantime, you are absolutely right in saying that we should not blame anyone else for this individual's irresponsible independent actions. (Unless, of course, we get hold of hard evidence, which is likely not possible). You say that there is no one else, at any level, and no conspiracy. Hopefully you are right.
At any rate, Mr. "Spooky_Dogg", I am quite impressed.
We will also consult again with Mr. Gunderson, who, as you say, most likely maintains connections with "friends" within the Department of Justice.
Thank you so much, Mr. "Spooky_Dogg" in posting us your always helpful information on this forum.

In Reply to: Re: LAWBREAKING BASE WORKER ------ Processing AS PROMISED posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 16, 2001 at 10:13:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]