Re: LAWBREAKING BASE WORKER ------ Processing AS PROMISED

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 16, 2001 at 10:13:18 PST:

***Capitalization for deliberate EMPHASIS***
-----------------------------------------------------

As I PROMISED, the process is through NELLIS, who are the government's surogates in matters to be made PUBLIC. The accused INDIVIDUAL has been identified.
-----------------------------------------------------

From my experience, I will tell you that additional identification of the individual won't be made PUBLIC until the Defense Investigative Service completes their investigation on the matter.

This is the proper agency of jurisdiction when a CIVILIAN employee of a Defense Contractor doing a high degree of Classified work is accused of being involved in a crime.

The State of Nevada has been asked to freeze public access to any Motor Vehicle records of the accused.

Once the DIS investigation is complete, Mr. John Doe, will much more than likely, have a behind close-doors State of Nevada trial.

Individuals involved will no doubt be sworn under a GAG ORDER IF surveillance tapes, etc., are utilized from the site.

Media will, not doubt be issued statement(s) at
the conclusion of the trial, and transcripts WILL, no doubt, be SANITIZED, prior to any release to the media or public.

------------------------------------------------------

IN MY OPINION, there should also EXISTS the possibility of *seperate* FEDERAL charges being brought against the accused, due to the presence of the UNIFORMED RANGER and thereby possibly involves an ASSAULT against a FEDERAL OFFICER; albeit he MAY need to PROVE that he was ACTIVELY engaged in the PERFORMANCE of his DUTIES.

I would encourage the group, through Mr. Ted Gunderson to also pursue that avenue. I am certain that Ted still has a good relationship within the Department of Justice.

However, PLEASE do NOT blame anyone else for this individual's irresponsible INDEPENDENT actions.

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE, AT ANY LEVEL, INVOLVED AND NO CONSPIRACY.

-------------------------------------------------------

In Reply to: LAWBREAKING BASE WORKER IDENTIFIED posted by Norio Hayakawa on June 14, 2001 at 20:27:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]