Re: New Stealth Craft operating out of Area 51

Message posted by Swiss Mountain Bat on June 14, 2001 at 22:42:07 PST:

To Joerg:

Congratulations to your outstanding sighting. If you manage to take a more or less clear snapshot of that craft some time in the not too distant future, you will not only be in for a standing ovation by the Groom Lake Interceptors but also a LOT of publicity the sort of both stormish appraisal and firy bursts of flak ….So me keeping fingers xed for you, anyway!

None of you took photos, video or even a recording of broadcasted radio transmissions
during the spectacular event. Well, dear fellow Interceptor, do not despair: My Swiss team experienced quite a similar fate while up there on 9 September 1999, just see my Fastmover-posting to this Forum of today. Some might say Tikaboo Peak is under a curse, as people toting lots of high tech gadgets (almost) never bring back physical evidence of what they witnessed from atop. Undeniable fact is, however, that in the wide blue skies over the Wild, Wild Western deserts, things can happen instantly, leaving you behind in awe, as if almost frozen in time, your mind huddling with the overwhelming impressions of what you just beheld.

Well then, it looks like some time later this year, I do have to pack my image-stabilized optical gizmos again and hop into the rocketship heading to Vegas….

New Stealth Craft at Area 51 - The hunt is on!

Meinrad „Swiss Mountain Bat“ Eberle, Switzerland
Groom Lake Interceptors – European HQ

In Reply to: Re: New Stealth Article on the site posted by baronvon on June 14, 2001 at 3:25:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]