Numerology of "51", an entertaining thought

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on June 14, 2001 at 14:40:03 PST:

Here is something on the ligher side of things on Area 51, a little break from serious thoughts for a change.

I have often entertained a thought in my mind....and it is stretching just a little too far, I know.

But I have often wondered if there are any specific significance to the number 51. Why did they (the Department of Energy) initially assign that number to the area surrounding Groom Lake? Are there any "occultic" symbolism in "Area 51"?

A few years ago someone gave me a diagram of the Great Pyramid of Egypt (of Cheops). As I looked at the diagram, something struck me when I noticed the three angles of the isosceles triangle. The bottom two angles of the triangle were each 51 degrees 51 minutes. The top angle of the pyramid was 76 degrees 18 minutes.

My imagination started running wild as I began to entertain the thought that there could be some type of "message" hidden behind these numbers.

For example, I have always heard that May 1, 1776 was the date when the so-called "Illuminati" network (often described by conspiratologists as "global elitists" network) was formed in Europe and then later on thought to have infiltrated into the U.S. Then I looked again at the angles of the Pyramid.

Lord, behold.....when I looked at 76, the year 1776 popped into my mind. When I saw 51, immediately May 1 came into my mind. When I saw 18, immediately three sixes (6+6+6) came into my mind. What an entertaining and interesting thought, I said to myself!!

Then when I first saw an advertisement for composite materials (for Stealth technology) on Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine in October of 1988, I was again entertained by the "coincidence" that the advertizement appeared exactly on Page 51 of that magazine and it even showed a color portrait of a grey alien!!

And just recently (as we are pursuing the latest incident on Groom Lake road), I was shocked to realize that the Lincoln County Sheriff's phone number ends in 5151. (775-962-5151).

(Of course this is not too surprising when one considers the fact that the Air Force had in the past given an annual grant of $65,000 to Lincoln County Sheriff Department for overtime and other expenses when they were called in by Security Control to the dirt roads of Public Land to question curiosity seekers driving around the area.....the financial records of which are available in Lincoln County Court)

So, yesterday (June 13, 2001), just for curiosity, we called the Lincoln County Sheriff Department and asked them since when did the Department have that telephone number. "It has always been this number", said Officer Anna Marie Trousdale. We then jokingly told her that we don't believe it is a coincidence that the telephone number ends in 5151. Then Officer Trousdale replied, "We don't think it is a coincidence either".

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]