New Stealth Article on the site

Message posted by baronvon on June 14, 2001 at 3:22:34 PST:

I was reading the new article regarding the new stealth seen at Tikaboo.
I have a similar account that I would like to describe and see if anyone can give me a possible suggestion to what it may have been

I was staying in Rachel for the red flag exercises in March this year. On monday 26th I watched the night game from the mail box with a few others.
A fellow watcher & local (not sure if he`s posting on here but hes a local who likes photography :) ) decided to stay out the night and observe the ranch. Nothing really happened overnight apart from me trying to sleep in a Ford Mustang (not recommended ) We awoke around 6am ish. Soon after my "freind" spotted something near Bald Mountain. I got it in my binoculars and can only describe it as follows.

It was a large rectangular craft flying from left to right. The best description I can give is that it looked like a video cassette box. Approx size I would have to say 500ft wide (it was huge) It was banking down and left (as if to land at the base) I watched it for no more than 10 seconds then it dissapeared behind the mountains. Neither of us could ID it.
Around 7am the F22 was out doing very tight Cuban 8`s. Then general flying around (they were testing something as we were listening to them) It then went out of sight for approx 5 mins then came screaming across the sky followed by a boom or two. It was messing around for approx 45minutes. Then I went back to The Little Ale-Inn for breakfast.

If anyone can give me suggestions or would like to discuss this further please do.
I`m new to the forum so dont flame me if I step out of line with what can or cant be said.

THE BARON

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]