Re: Confessions of An Area 51 Employee

Message posted by Alex (UK) on April 11, 2007 at 12:55:08 PST:

I can understand how something like this would be interesting, our need to believe fuels our interest on topics like this. But if you consider Groom as a USAF flight test centre, then you start to realise it is not the underground superbase some claim it is. I know Groom may have had something along the lines of the so called "Aurora 2" but they have hangars to keep this stuff in, and i doubt the guy telling these storys is telling the whole truth. Ex employees of Groom and other such facilities will probably still be monitored incase they leak anything to the outside world, about valuable projects etc. The government would have probably come down on this guy like a ton of bricks, and would have stopped him from saying more. Its highly unlikely he knows what goes on at Groom, as his series of interviews has gone well past 5 parts, and im sure the CIA and the US government know of youtube...

In Reply to: Confessions of An Area 51 Employee posted by Chris H. on April 08, 2007 at 9:55:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]