Huh? etc

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 12, 2001 at 17:20:19 PST:

NOT all intel folk at Nellis (et al) (other sites including Det 3) are necessarily Air Force, and/or even military members, (albeit, several may hold a "desk" there, or attached thereto).

Then, "intel" is a strange world unto itself; it has all kinds of avenues; VQ-1, photo-imaging, for example.

With your keen aviation interests, it was cursory inferred that you would stick close to your military aviator contacts. Further, as the site in question is in the Nellis range backyard, it was inferred the direction of your query may have been based there.

So, I was wrong. Big deal. I have no interests or justification to put you or anyone else who posts here under such scrunity as would demand much more than a few minutes of my time.

I'm confident that your "friends" would agree that NOT all members involved in the mysterious (?) world of "intel" (?), have the same tasks, nor the same task-master(s); nor do all members have access to the same clubhouse.

Therefore, by the same premise, for your pals to also make assumptions that they know everything about all military and/or other agencies operations and/or personnel, would, of course, be absurd.

An example would be for those who have carried the Football before, certainly would have better access
to the window seats than others of similar, but not necessarily, parallel experience, or of, similar species.

Now ain't tha a "Big huh" from the middle of the Puzzle Box for ya to decrypt via the Wieners.

Grammar deliberate; extremely crypt; well-placed for your pals in "high places." *SMIRK*

In Reply to: Re: PROPER ADJUDICATION ---- Huh? posted by Magoo on June 10, 2001 at 17:04:42 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]