Re: PROPER ADJUDICATION

Message posted by Magoo on June 10, 2001 at 0:13:52 PST:

Spooky

Let me start by saying that ever since you have been on this forum, and despite the tangents that your threads have often taken us off on, you have been entertaining to say the least.

I couldn't even start to know whether or not you are the genuine article. Nor do I particularly care for that matter. However, out of pure curiosity on my part, I ran your scenario past a couple of buddies of mine who WOULD know, and the following questions / comments arose.

* If you were a senior officer in an intelligence position, despite the fact that you have neither revealed your name nor any information that may compromise operations at Groom, you would NOT say that you worked in any intelligence capacity, NEVER.

* If this site were being monitored as you claim it is, then 'they' would almost certainly have ascertained who you are very soon after you first appeared. No, you haven't revealed anything, and I'm sure this is just a bit of fun for you, but I have always wondered why 'they' haven't told you to back off on the off-chance that you do let something slip.

Anyway, that's my 5 cents worth. Entirely my opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Joerg or anyone else who regularly frequents this site.

I hope you do stay and continue to entertain Spooky, but I for one, won't be taking too much of what you say too seriously.

***GRIN***

Magoo

In Reply to: PROPER ADJUDICATION posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 08, 2001 at 11:48:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]