Scouting Locations for NV Trip

Message posted by D. Starr on March 01, 2007 at 20:56:32 PST:

So recently i have just became reinterested in the whole SW nevada secret bases thing. I think the ability to look at these places with 6+month satt photos is great. One thing im noticing tho, there is places google/the government or god himself dont want you to see. They are easy to see roaming around the Nellis AF Proving ground. You'll have very detailed maps then something that looks like a 5 year old sitting on the satt drew with crayons and scanned into the memory bank. I can say the pictures are ruffly 5-7 months old since a newly built large building near my location appears on the maps with dirt in the parking lot which they finished LONG time ago.

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. I am planning a trip from PHX, AZ up to the Rachel and surrounding areas. I wanna see everything first hand before its "too late". I've been messing with google earth for the last 3 nights and have found some interesting things I was wondering if any of you could shed light on.

I am posting my pics as links since they are 1024x768
HWY 95 Unmarked Rd. (Long shot)

HWY 95 Guard Shack? (Close up)
This is a road that is off of HWY 95 north of Beatty. Its a paved rd as you can see but no maps will list a name. As you travel up in, you see a clearing with obstructions in the road just before what looks to be a guard station on the edge of the proving ground. My question to you is, Why is this out there. Is there any record of a active military base that far out? And which leads me to my 2nd picture.

Close up of Possible 2nd base

Far shot of base im interested in
If you follow the previous road north within google maps it leads to these 2 bases. Now you can tell the diffrence between the live picture and the "5 year old drawing"... This is what im thinking and asking of you. With this location deep withing the proving ground and much harder to see let alone get to then Dreamland, could this be where the real "testing" is going on? Why have a guard shack on the other side of the proving ground protecting a freshly paved road thats un-named... And just for proof the google satt images are altered, go into san diego bay and look at the carriers... their large numbers that are painted on the desk are whited out (a good thing in my opinion)

My question on those is if anyone can shead light on what that site may be called and has anyone seen it let alone possibly got it on film. When i go up to see dreamland im highly considering driving to the edge of that shack just to see what it says..

Next...

I know theres alot of BS out there on what happens on dreamland. I personally think laz is full of it. but something caught my eye the other day. I've been very skeptical about the notion that most of dreamlands dealings are done underground. just the thought of construction of that size would take a long time not to mention the amount of dirt waste it would leave behind... When looking closely at dreamland recent (6month+) satt photos i noticed what looks to be a sewage drain slightly nw of the base.. The pool looks pretty big for such a empty base and has alot of material comming out of it (the splashing of water)... Is it plausable that work at dreamland is done underground and if so, why has NO thermal photos ever surfaces... the technology is out there nowdays... people still care?

Far shot to show distance from dreamland
Closer pic with splashing visable
As close as i could get without blurring really bad

Thanks for your time and expert opinions in the matters. Very nice job on the site, very informative.

D.Starr

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]