Re: Criminal Charges to be filed against

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on June 06, 2001 at 18:09:22 PST:

Certainly this is a shameful act, and certainly NOT condoned by any of us in the intelligence community.

I assure you that the individual will be found out,
however, I must in all honesty, from experience, tell you that it has been my experience these incidents
are generally handled by removing the individual(s) in question from the site.

Depending on the individual(s) function(s) at such facilities they may be discharged from employment,
and then turned over to local authorities for civil and/or criminal prosecution.

Yet THAT it rare. Usually the person will be transferred to another facility for an extended period of time, and, there have been several instances where an individual has been known to "disappear" "in plain sight," that is, given a completely new identity and job somewhere in the pipeline.

Personally I wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior.

I think that he was probably a maverick, planned the affair because he knew the group would be there.
After all, you guess beat the drums loud enough before you walk the trail, that every creature in every rabbit hole knows you're coming their way and when.

Probably a bet on a dare, too, no less.

Punishment? Again it's going to all depend on WHO and WHAT he is. Trust me; as we speak they are in the process of trying to locate the individual and the motives for such a rash act.

BUT don't look for apologies from anyone as NO one will be brash enough to identify themselves as a spokesperson for something or someplace that doesn't officially exist.

In Reply to: Re: Criminal Charges to be filed against posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on June 06, 2001 at 15:50:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]