Re: Thomas Mack passed away

Message posted by Jose on November 03, 2000 at 20:24:44 EST:

Norio,

I am not related to this :)

Subject: Re: Groom Lake
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:38:54 -0800 (PST)
To: Lemis@sprintmail.com

Mr. Collins,

I understand you are interested in the Air Force's Investigation of UFOs. I have read you web site and was very impressed with the postings.

I am a retired AF Major. I served from 1972 to 1994. My entire AF career was spent in AF Intelligence. I served with the Air Force Scientific Advisory Group, Groom Lake, NV, from Jun 75 to Apr 83 and from Mar 88 to Oct 94, my retirement date from the AF. I worked on numerous special projects. All involved the reverse engineering of captured UFOs. Yes, I was intimately involved in this operation.

I worked with JAROD. We called him the "Puppet Master." The most perfect non-human being in the Universe. He actually had a good sense of humor. He could imitate anyone's voice. A very clever creature.

I worked on various other projects that involved the collection of UFO related intelligence. I worked with a Special Agent Richard Doty. Agent Doty was our counterintelligence agent. He would conduct operations to prevent the disclosure of our project. A very nifty guy. Very knowledgeable of the subject of UFOs. He was briefed into the program sometime in 1980.

The entire program was classified above Top Secret. A classification of COSMIC-MAJIC. The program was called, Majastic-12. We operated under the control of this group.

I wish I could go public, I could embarrass the Government. I can prove to the world, that the UFO Subject is real.

I just wanted you to know you are on the right track. Keep it up.

Find Agent Doty and he'll should assist you in finding the truth. The last location of Agent Doty was in Albuquerque, NM. He was working for the Highway Patrol or maybe the State Patrol, whatever they call it in New Mexico.

Good Hunting.

BBSnow

I understand they won't release to public until this year. Also i look for him (who is he?) and background on Mr. Mack if he is really AF officer.

Jose

In Reply to: Re: Thomas Mack passed away posted by Norio on November 03, 2000 at 15:40:36 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]